Best Budget Memory Foam Mattresses | Best Value Memory Foam MattressesRosemary M. Miser
Best budget memory foam mattress to buy can be a very difficult choice to make. You need something that is not only relaxing and comforting, but something that really appeals to you. When you look at a good mattress, your whole body will want to lie on it. Therefore, you need something relaxing and relaxing.
- 1 Best Memory Foam Mattresses are Listed Below:
- 2 Layla mattress Memory Foam Mattress
- 3 Bear Memory Foam Mattress
- 4 Wink Beds Memory Lux mattress
- 5 Amerisleep Best Firm Memory Foam Mattress
- 6 Nectar mattress Best Gel Memory Foam Mattress
- 7 Zinus Cooling Gel Memory Foam Mattress
- 8 Sealy Memory Support Posturepedic Foam Mattress
- 9 Some frequently asked questions as it relates to memory foam mattresses.
- 9.1 What are the pros and cons of memory foam mattresses?
- 9.2 How to clean a memory foam mattress?
- 9.3 The first one is, are memory foam mattresses good?
- 9.4 What is the best inexpensive memory foam mattress?
- 9.5 Do you need a box spring with a memory foam mattress?
- 9.6 Can you flip a memory foam mattress?
- 9.7 What is the best memory foam mattress for side sleepers?
- 9.8 What is the best memory foam mattress for back pain?
Best Memory Foam Mattresses are Listed Below:
- Nectar– Best Gel Memory Foam Mattress
- Loom & Leaf– Best for Average Weight Sleepers
- Amerisleep– Best Firm Memory Foam Mattress(Editor’s Choice)
- Zinus– Best Luxury Memory Foam Mattress
- Layla– Best Value Memory Foam Mattress
- MemoryLux by Winkbeds – Best Luxury Memory Foam Mattress
- Sealy – Best Memory Foam Mattress For Back Pain
- Bear – Best for Pressure Relief
Now, before continuing with this guide, it is important to know that your price range plays an important role. Mattresses range from the cheapest to the custom options, which are obviously more expensive.
There’s no one best memory foam mattress. People have different preferences. They have different sleeping positions, different weight characteristics, and things of that nature.
Layla mattress Memory Foam Mattress
Layla is a very comfortable mattress overall. It is an innovative mattress that has a firm side and a soft side. It gives you two chances of getting the right firmness for you. If you’re a side sleeper, you would love this mattress as well. The soft side is a little bit softer than average and relieves pressure very well. It did very well on our pressure map testing.
For example, it has copper-infused memory foam which can bring you certain health benefits as well. There’s a lot to like about this mattress. If you’re a side or back sleeper, you’re going to like this mattress. If you just want something very comfortable, check out the Layla.
- Dimensions: 80 x 60 x 10 inches
- Item weight: 70 pounds
- Copper infused memory foam
- Thermogel infused cover
- Two free pillows
- 120 night trial applies
- Easy hussle free returns
Bear Memory Foam Mattress
Bear mattress does a very good job except for hot sleepers. It has graphite and gel-infused memory foam. It has a Celliant cover which can potentially bring you certain health benefits and give you a cooler night of sleep as well.
Also, the memory foam is more open-cell, so they have multiple ways of how you’re not going to sleep hot. If you’re worried about sleeping hot and you want to get a memory foam mattress, check out the Bear mattress. We find it especially good for side and back sleeping, very comfortable overall. It did well on our pressure map testing as well. If you want a nice comfortable mattress, you’re a side, back sleeper, you don’t want to sleep hot, take a look at the Bear mattress.
- Dimensions: 75 x 54 x 10 inches
- Celliant Memory
- 4 Types of Foam
- Universal Comfort
- High Density Support Foam
- Enhanced Pain Relief
- Item Weight: 65.6 pounds
- 10-YEAR WARRANTY
Wink Beds Memory Lux mattress
This is going to be different from other memory foam mattresses in a couple of different ways. Number one, it’s zoned. If you sleep on your side, it’s going to be a little bit softer underneath your shoulders, giving you a bit more pressure relief.
If you flip onto your stomach or back, it’s going to be a bit firmer in the middle of the mattress, a little bit more supportive. It’s very good for multiple sleeping positions. They also have a proprietary memory foam that’s a new type of memory foam. It’s going to be called AirCell foam. It’s going to be faster to respond. It’s going to be a very supportive mattress, very pressure-relieving. It’s not going to trap heat. There’s a lot to like about the Wink Beds Memory Lux mattress.
- CertiPUR-US® Certified
- 120-Night Trial
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
Amerisleep Best Firm Memory Foam Mattress
Amerisleep believes that there’s no one best mattress for everyone. They have five different models, the AS1 up to AS5. AS1 is the firmest, all the way up to AS5 which is the softest. They’re all catered towards different kinds of firmnesses and different types of sleepers. If you want a choice, go with Amerisleep. They sleep very coolly as well. These open-cell foams have a Celliant cover.
They have little air channels in their mattresses, so these mattresses are going to sleep cool. We found that the AS4, for example, can relieve pressure very well. It’s very good for side sleeping. No matter what type of sleeper you are, you’re going to find a nice fit with one of the Amerisleep mattresses.
- Softest Amerisleep mattress ever made
- FDA-determined Celliant cover
- Breathable, plant-based Bio-Pur material
- 5 comfort zones
- Affinity layer with HIVE Technology
- Creates zero emissions
- Certified for sustainability by CertiPUR-US
- 20-Yr Warranty
Nectar mattress Best Gel Memory Foam Mattress
You can get a Nectar for under $700 for a queen, so the value is great, one of the best values out there on the market. When you sleep on Nectar, you’d think this is probably something that should cost much more than it does. Just a very comfortable mattress overall has that slowly sinking-in memory foam feel, true classic memory foam feel. It supported very well for back and side sleeping and relieves pressure as well. It’s very comfortable and a great value overall. There’s a lot to like about the Nectar mattress.
- Gel memory foam
- CertiPUR-US certified foams
- Support for any Sleeping position
- 5-layer foam construction
- Tencel cooling cover
- 2 Pillows included
- Dimensions: 80 x 76 x 11 inches
- 180 Night home trial
- Forever Warranty
Zinus Cooling Gel Memory Foam Mattress
If you’re looking for a mattress under $500, take a look at Zinus. They have very good values overall. They have a lot of choices too. We specifically reviewed the 12-inch Zinus cooling gel memory foam mattress. You can get a queen for under $350. It feels like something that should cost much more than it does, has a nice comfortable feel.
This mattress has four layers. It just melted that pressure away on the side. Very good on the back as well, a very comfortable experience overall. To get it for under $350 is such a steal. If you’re looking to not break the bank and get a great memory foam mattress, take a look at Zinus.
- Soft Jacquard Cover and Quilted Microfiber
- Pressure Relief
- Cradling memory foam plush microfiber combine
- Purified charcoal for freshness and odor control
- CERTIPUR-US CERTIFIED
- OEKO-TEX CERTIFIED COVER
- 10-year limited warranty
Sealy Memory Support Posturepedic Foam Mattress
This mattress is a great example of memory foam that is used in conjunction with the springs to create an additional layer of comfort. This posturepedic spring system together with the zonal support included in the mattress. Which make it an excellent option for those suffering from lower back pain.
- 13.5 inches plus mattress
- Dimensions: 80 x 38 x 13.5 inches
- Posturepedic technology
- 1 inch Sealy cushion extra soft foam
- Additional Sealy cool gel memory foam
- Flexible, and durable support
- DuraFlex edge system
- 10-year warranty, and comes with a 100-night sleep trial
Some frequently asked questions as it relates to memory foam mattresses.
What are the pros and cons of memory foam mattresses?
The pros are they’re very comfortable. They relieve pressure very well. They are potentially very good for hip and back pain.
As far as the cons are concerned, I’ll say the tendency to sleep hot and just the feeling of getting stuck, that can happen with memory foam mattresses.
How to clean a memory foam mattress?
Your mattress should be cleaned in the following method:
- You want to remove everything you’ve got your sheets you’ve got your mattress protector. Hopefully, you have a mattress protector on there.
- It’s a very important thing to have (mattress protector) and then you can just air it out for a little bit. You may want to open your windows to your mattress might be a little stinky its fine.
- Now you can take baking soda and sprinkle baking soda. what I like to do is have a sifter and pour baking soda into the sifter and then just tap the side of the sifter and let it sort of spread evenly over the top of the mattress.
- Let it sit like that you can even leave it for an hour baking soda is pretty innocuous in the sense that it won’t harm anything. It’ll only help your situation it’ll only help remove odors.
- Then you can use a vacuum with brush attachment, you want the vacuum attachment to be very clean.
- Then you want to vacuum very thoroughly the top to remove all that baking soda and once that’s done you can air it out a little bit longer and then put your sheets back on.
The first one is, are memory foam mattresses good?
The answer to that is memory foam is a great material for anyone that’s in need of pressure relief. The material is known for its body contouring hugs.
If you’re someone that likes that feeling of sinking deep into the mattress, the memory foam is going to be great for you.
If you’re looking for a bit more mobility, you want to feel more on top of the mattress, you’re actually going to want to look at something like a latex mattress or a traditional innerspring instead of an all-foam builds.
What is the best inexpensive memory foam mattress?
Inexpensive, cheap, that depends on your budget and what you classify as expensive or cheap. Nectar is a very good mattress, under $700for a queen, and Zinus has a lot of different options. We reviewed the 12-inch cooling gel mattress. It was under $350 for a queen. We suggest you should take a look at those two mattresses.
Do you need a box spring with a memory foam mattress?
The answer is no, you don’t need a box spring with any of the mattresses. Most of the online vendor box mattresses are designed to work well with a slatted bed frames.
However, if you do have a box spring that you like, feel free to use it.
Can you flip a memory foam mattress?
Generally, the answer to that is going to be no, because of the way the layers are set up. The memory foam is going to be on top for the comfort layers and supported by a firmer material below that. If you did flip it, you’d have a really firm feel; it’s not going to be a memory foam feel at all.
The Layla is a flippable mattress, but it’s a special case because it does have two different firmness levels available to it. If you are trying to avoid general wear and tear on your memory foam mattress, we recommend you rotate it to 180 degrees.
What is the best memory foam mattress for side sleepers?
If you’re a side sleeper, you’ll want something a little bit softer than average that relieves pressure very well on your hips and shoulders. We recommend take a look at the Layla or Amerisleep AS4. They’re both a little bit softer than average. We’d put the Layla at about a 5.5 out of 10. The Amerisleep AS4, a 6 out of 10, a little bit softer than average. They both relieve pressure very well. We did a pressure map test. They both performed very well on our side on the pressure map test. Take a look at the Layla and the Amerisleep S4.
What is the best memory foam mattress for back pain?
If you have a back pain problem, then look for something in the medium firmness range. You don’t want something too firm or too soft, medium firmness that conforms very well to the curves of your body. We recommend take a look at the AmerisleepAS2. That was built with back pain in mind, just a little bit firmer than average. It conforms very well to the curves of your body, very supportive overall. Or the Loom & Leaf, a little bit of that firmness, medium-firm feel, high-density memory foam that’s going to conform very well to the curves of your body. So just be very supportive overall. That’s it.
Related: Best Mattress for Combo Sleepers
Hopefully, We’ve given you a good overview of what you need to look out for if you want to get a memory foam mattress. If you are interested in any of these mattresses, whatsoever, check out the individual reviews through the given link.